About That Duke Nukem Forever Game...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
The funny level didn't even peak "Meh". :eek:

Sad levels were hitting "You have got to be #¤%"ing me!" though. Even for a joke this fails.

Last edited:

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
I thought it was funny. I'd rather they delay it, than release something that isn't quite ready. The return of Douk is not something you do half hearted.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
fail

At this point I'll just save my bucks for Rage no wait not even that, Serious Sam 3 instead.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
All those whiny babies who are crying over a month delay. You waited 12 years, what is one more month. This game has been in development for so long it best be damn perfect before being released.

I have plenty of games to keep me busy in the meantime :)

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
I wonder if Magnetichead can be found over on the DNF forum, raging like the petulant child he is.. :lol:

Ah the good (relatively) old days..

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Honestly I couldn't care less about DNF. It looks, you know, fine, I guess. If ever a game looked made me look back with fondness to the days of yore when I rented most of my games instead of shelling out for them, it's this. Waiting another month for my trip to blockbuster is no issue.

~Jason

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
$$$ matters

The fact that all of those three FPS games are released in different months is nice at least.
Still, I want proper gameplay footage of DNF - trailer didn't do it for me. Not much interested overall.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Honestly I couldn't care less about DNF. It looks, you know, fine, I guess. If ever a game looked made me look back with fondness to the days of yore when I rented most of my games instead of shelling out for them, it's this. Waiting another month for my trip to blockbuster is no issue.

~Jason

You still have blockbusters around your area?

Vaginal Epiphany

Jun 11, 2010
Man, getting older ****ing rocks. I'm no longer pissed off about delayed release dates because I have so much to do with my life.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
DukeTrollface.jpg