Out Of Hell Screenshots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
We haven't heard much from this Unreal Tournament 2003 single player total conversion since last April. Now Out of Hell have quite an update, including 16 brand new screens the Forest level and some of the Industrial Zone and Trainyards.

There are a lot of levels finished, and I was almost considering splitting the game in two, putting my energy into releasing the first 6 levels in their entirety and then the next sometime afterwards but I'm not sure. Also, this mod may be released for UT2004 as well, since I've heard that it will support a proper save feature that Out Of Hell needs. Apparently the next UT2003 patch will also fix the broken save feature in 2k3, so we'll see how that pans out. I'll try to have another update at the end of the month.

GRAF1K

****** Kamikaze
Oct 16, 2003
Clicking to enlarge the picture said:
BALLS!!!

Oops, how did you get here? You must have followed an invalid offsite link, typed in the wrong URL, or the most likely explanation, Prophetus screwed up and posted it wrong.

Anywho, try the link again, or if you think Prophetus did screw up, drop us a line, and let us know so we can smack Prophetus around for it.
It looks like you'll be smacking hal around. ;)