Catastrophe

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
They're fine. It got fixed in the past few weeks. Now I can see the same maps on the "recently added" list. The site is pretty much dead until NC4 makes it's arrival. I guess...

Derdak2rot

DVD2r
Jan 8, 2005
France
i wonder how the fix are going , is there any news ?

on a side note , i uploaded some woot levels some weeks ago , still not up on the main page , but i guess its the same for everyone who uploaded lately .. not a real problem though .. hope you guys are sorting things out :)

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Yes it is dead. We had the same problem back in 2002 where the site was down for like 8 full months.

We have two forums for that, a playtesting forum, and a showcase forum, but perhaps they are not obvious enough. I will see if we can perhaps change the forums a bit, and pimp them more. Good idea.