The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

igNiTion

here
Apr 9, 2004
South Carolina
lol. well just for future reference, photoshop has the filter>render>lens flare for a reason.

play around with that for the headlights, rather than using a squarish brush :)

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
I am aware of lens flare, but i like the effect of just a simple gradient. lens flare is too busy and contrived...the 'squarish' aspect is a much simpler way of doing basic light which I like and gets rid of the crappy 'showy' effect of lens flare. But hey that might just be me.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
A couple of others:

K6icopy.jpg

K7icopy.jpg

Hunter

BeyondUnreal Newsie
Aug 20, 2001
...Behind You...
www.unrealfans.com
The Dopefish said:
New avatar request:

If any of you own an iPod, you're familiar with the screen the iPod gives you when it is charging/charged. If I can get an animated gif of that for my avatar (i.e. charging up to a full battery, then saying charged) that'd be great. I'd send a picture should someone want it.

I don't have a clue on the ipod but I could do a very simple charging Gif. Will find you on IRC