Are there still people playing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Err...
1. You don't. See #2.
2. It should be already there, if you have forwarded your ports. To check, click on the server icon and open UnrealServer Console. If you see this anywhere:
Code:
Warning: MasterServerUplink: Resolved ms.aybab2u.com as 77.74.192.59.
Warning: MasterServerUplink: Connection to ms.aybab2u.com established.
Then you're good to go. If you see something about not being able to connect, Firewall/Router is stopping the server from allowing other people to join.
3. Uh, what? As long as you see the icon in the taskbar, your server works.

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
apparently crossfire on 4870 1gb cards won't run the game right for me, so i don't know if i'll be playing for quite some time

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
Yesterday 11:22 PM
BlueX u havent played the game in quite some time all ready snake

i'm just posting to say why. If you can get at least 10 people in a server next week i'll find a way to change my hardware and get in the following week. Post pics with over 10 people and i'll spend some time finding a solution.

killorbekilled

Jun 10, 2009
im baaaaack

but i get an error everytime i click play online in the menu, anyone help me out?

this is the error:
BrowserMonkey Transient.UIConsole0.BrowserMonkey0 (Function U2.BrowserMonkey.QueryFinished:002D) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::processEvent <- (BrowserMonkey Transient.UIConsole0.BrowserMonkey0, Function U2.BrowserMonkey.QueryFinished) <- UObject::processDelegate <- FTcpLink::ReceivePendingData <- FTcpLink::poll <- AMasterServerClient::poll <- AMasterServerLink::execPoll <- UObject::processEvent <- (MasterServerClient Entry.MasterServerClient0, Function IpDrv.MasterServerLink.Tick) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

killorbekilled

Jun 10, 2009
im baaaaack

but i get an error everytime i click play online in the menu, anyone help me out?

this is the error:
BrowserMonkey Transient.UIConsole0.BrowserMonkey0 (Function U2.BrowserMonkey.QueryFinished:002D) Runaway loop detected (over 1000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::processEvent <- (BrowserMonkey Transient.UIConsole0.BrowserMonkey0, Function U2.BrowserMonkey.QueryFinished) <- UObject::processDelegate <- FTcpLink::ReceivePendingData <- FTcpLink::poll <- AMasterServerClient::poll <- AMasterServerLink::execPoll <- UObject::processEvent <- (MasterServerClient Entry.MasterServerClient0, Function IpDrv.MasterServerLink.Tick) <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yeah people need to play, I showed up yesterday on wednesday night but nobody came in...as usual...chaptor one seems to be fixed also...

BlueX

Soldier
Nov 21, 2004
www.nightfallsnow.com
nah not really, im screwed using my piece of crap of a laptop so I can't play as much as i would like to jump in even for 2v2 or something. More or less just saying hi after being away for months thats all

Mar 6, 2004
So there is this revival thing happening that EQ2 and ArcticWolf are starting, sofar there are like 10 people intrested. Another once a week thing.

Me and Arctic been playing every few nights for a few hours dueling.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
Yea, I was there too. Though I get bored of RGB very quickly, what's with having only one map being played, and especially one that has visuals like that... Where are all the ParticleSalamanders at? :p