Duke Nukem Forever Delay?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xipher

I didn't break it, you did
Feb 15, 2004
Iowa
I actually doubt they will have to change any thing sdk wise, my guess is AGIEA will just find a way for the SDK to interact with its driver, basicly allowing it as well as Novodex to work with the hardware accel. Thats just a guess though.

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Mxtrmntr said:
It's not even worth joking about. It's kind of sad to see that a company can spend years on some pseudo-funny and (pseudo-ironically?) macho/sexist game (that doesn't seem to be full of gameplay innovation either) for years while innovative companies developping intelligent games go down the drain without anyone really noticing.

Am I being unfair/too harsh here? Damn, I can't post anything negative without feeling bad for doing so.

damn, you haven't changed at all mx

(and neither have i, I feel guilty for posting such a snide comment :p)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
CyberSirius said:
where's the "that is barely news" picture,the one with kent brockman?
As stolen from Beer and hosted on my own webspace:

brockman.jpg

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Clawfist said:
Anyone remember the fuss about Daikatana?

Yes, and just incase you are wondering the difference between this and Daikatana is that we aren't someones bitch, and Duke Nukem Forever will be good if it is ever released.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
So let me get this straight? Its begin delayed even though there wasnt a firm release date to begin with. To add on to things, if this thing is even remotely half way done, or hell even 35% done, wheres the damn pictures. For the past 4 years?? now we have seen the same 5 or whatnot pictures of this game. Wheres the updated pictures i tell you?? Im seriously thinking this is just a big hocky balocky. Even a game that is in alpha would still be picture worthy for cripes sake. Least they can do is give us an idea of how the game is shaping up. Dont have to show us any spoilers, just some environments and some enemies that we may or may not have seen is all I ask.

tool said:
......... and Duke Nukem Forever will be good if it is ever released.

Are you sure about that?

With little to no news from 3DRealms (except more delays) I highly doubt any enovations that will/would have made this game exceptional have been or will be done soon in other games. Just short of putting on a VR suit and entering the world of DNF is the only thing that will save this money pit.