Mothership 2 UT Jailbreak server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How was it?

• Great, no more lag than I usually have

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • It sucked. Get a REAL connection!!!!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Huh? Where? what?

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

i hate you

7h3 1337 m0
Oct 31, 2001
Visit site
Just like so many times before, I have a nasty ping.

And one more thing, PLEASE dont get every custom utjb map you can find!!

larrystorch

Jul 16, 2001
The Right Coast
www.beyondunreal.com
FYI

I have Mapvote installed on the server, so you only have to fight other players as far as what maps you play. I don't have all of the maps running on the server. Pete has a list here

If you would like to see anything on this server, just let me know guys & girls

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yea I thought it was kinda big too, I'll fix it in a few minutes.

EDIT:There, that's better, but now I have to make the text so you can see it right!

EDIT:AAAHHHHH........Much Better!

Last edited:

Justin286

Smooth Criminal
Jul 26, 2001
Bk, Nyc
I don't know about anyone else, but I was getting some massive packet loss when I was on it.
Stat net recording 46% loss reguarly and one time it spiked to 86%.
And this was on both DSL and dialup connections. :(

Justin286

Smooth Criminal
Jul 26, 2001
Bk, Nyc
Well, just to double check that it wasn't me I ran a Packet Line Loss Testing test on dslreports.com right after I played and everything was working fine.

Buscemi

Lost and cannot be found
May 1, 2001
Far away from here
www.zombo.com
I also have 1500 ping on that server (don't worry, my provider has some network issues) so couldn't really play, but justed want to thank you for putting up a UTJB server. You can never have enough of em :)

larrystorch

Jul 16, 2001
The Right Coast
www.beyondunreal.com
UPDATE

I'll b gone most of this weekend, so you won't have to worry about me sucking up the bandwidth to the UTJB server:D

It'll be all day Saturday 11/10 & most of Sunday 11/11

Enjoy the weekend long smackdown on the server, Guys & Gals

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
cool, will you guys be running a playtest of the new version or still with 205?
also can ya post which maps are running or do you have a mappack to dl? on dialup its kinda hard otherwise, which maps are running?

tanx!

Mychaeel

Well, my ping was about what I expected---between 400 and 600. But I think that's more a problem of my ISP and the fact that there are some thousand miles between my rig and the server... :p

Anyway, thanks a lot for setting up and maintaining that server, larrystorch. Just one humble request (and I believe most online Jailbreak players agree): Could you please disable the capture timeout?

Code:
[JailBreak.JailBreak]
MaxCapTime=0

Thanks! :)

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
I don't really get that much lag in there. I'm just kinda mad cause of all the custom maps (even tho I downloaded them, two I couldn't cause it was going at 3kb/s with my T1 and once I'm finally able to connect, I have to download that same damn map I tried to download using the slow Beyond Unreal server).