BU Podcast: Episode Nine Now Available!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Nine weeks, what a joyful time indeed! Wait, this isn't a Jane Austen novel... We've just posted episode nine of the BeyondUnreal Podcast, or FRAGcast if you prefer, where we discuss many important topics such as movement. Again. We also discuss improving the process a bit again. Enjoy!
[m]http://youtu.be/85JIaLpnaVQ[/m]

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Thanks for the feed url. I enjoy the videos but it's hard sometimes to clear the time to watch it on my computer. Most often I just listen as it plays on my phone anyway so being able to add this to my podcatcher is much more preferred.

Great work on these. They are getting better each ep. I'm jealous I can't do this, it looks like a lot of fun :)