ADMINing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

delta007

Jan 8, 2001
Visit site
Hey any1 knows where i can get (if there's one) a client-side mutator for easier managing a server with console admin? Like kicking players thro a interface like Voice Commands, and change maps, and stuff like that :)
cheers

Tetris L

Smartass
Feb 15, 2000
Germany
cleaned.beyondunreal.com
You can get the file from here.

Instructions how to install it can be found in this thread.

Just be careful with this. Since it is a client side mutator, CSHP will detect it as a "false positive" cheat. And if I understood it correctly, CSHP will have no "simple mode" any more from now on, so you will always be kicked as a cheater and put on a ban list. Too bad, since this is a nice and helpful mutator. :(

delta007

Jan 8, 2001
Visit site
Bummer :\
Anywayz, Cleaned u seem to know alot about all this, any idea how i can rename my username to CAPS or even delete my account, so i can make a new 1 in caps? :D