you know......

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

eraser

I'm your brain on drugs.
Dec 13, 1999
In a town foo!
Visit site
What would be nice? well anyone with Hl or opposing force would know what i'm about to say, so anyways. You know how Gordan and Adrian don't have persanallity? I think they should cause it kind of sounds stupid when a drill sargent asks you somthing and you just stand there like fruit cake. Like I mean he should say, "Sir yes sir", or somthing, he's like a raging mime with a gun, and a licence to kill. And then there's gordan, well, he's kind of a loser to begin with. But when you ask a guy to covr you, you should hear yourself say, "cover me!" You know like Duke talks and stuff, well anyways, that's all i wanted to say. P.s. I know i shouldn't be talking about this here but the Hl forum is fruity.

------------------
you've been erased.