My UT MOD needs help!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Starwolf_R9

Apr 15, 2000
La puente, CA, USA
Visit site
Hello there! Starwolf_R9 here. And, well, I NEED HELP!! Ok...first off, I love UT, So don't whine at me when I tell you what I'm trying to do here. Read the whole post! As I was saying, what I'm trying to do, is this; I'm trying to make a MOD that will put Turok (yes, turok. KEEP READING.) weapons in UT. Now, don't get me wrong, the UT weapons ROCK. But it would be something to use the Turok automag or the turok tek bow in Ut. Turok had some cool weapons! The plasma rifle...the inflator...the emaciator...auto shotgun...and who can forget that grenade launcher? What I want to do, is put JUST the weapons in UT. It'll play like UT, but, with weapons from the Turok game(s), and, new weapons that fit well in the Turok (and UT) world. CTF could be souped up with the Turok items, like the sentry gun, iron claw, PFM mine launcher...Ect. Trust me, the weapons ARE cool, if not fun to use. (The weapons fit snugly in the UT universe, so don't gripe.) If they suck, we'll tweak them. Simple, no? The weapons will be pulled from; Turok one and two, Turok-Rage wars, and perhaps Turok 3. PLEASE DON'T flame me! If you do, you just want attention...and I just won't read 'em. Contact me if you are interested, or want details (AND if you can help). I need; coder(s), modeler(s), and skinner(s). That's all for now, Starwolf_R9; Log out>>>>>>>

"Fear the pointy stick of death! Poke, poke, poke..."