Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I have to do a little gift wrapping tonight, but I should be on at some point. Good work Dev!

And Dave, I was so mad when they changed that from time to points lol. The party animal is probably next cheapest to get. But clicking tonics and zoning gets boring really fast. With a quick finger you can do two tonics per time you zone, but it still takes a long time.

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Mesmer/Assassin, that Assassins Promise Build works great still. Let me know if you want someone to tag along.. ;)

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
So, I finally decided to stop being stubborn and threw together a vaettir farming build with the Mes. By my calculations... with the help of a 250% XP scroll, I can get the Legendary Survivor title in roughly 29-30 more 4 minute runs. I got up to 96,000 just playing through Elona and eotn... now I just have to pray I don't lose power when I'm in the middle of a pull :p

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Don't remember it taken that many runs for my A/M. I used scrolls, was in HM had Ogden Prod me up some. To make the runs faster take a hero with Edge of Extinction. Did some runs with Dev farming they drop pretty quick.
Here is Ogden's Template Code. OwIU44HCLbGh0h4Lll8kUH6A

Bonecrusher

Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
After making that post, I died on the next run out there :lol: Had a bad aggro from one of the patrol groups outside Longeyes while I was texting. Still managed to get the whole title over the course of a couple hours (staying up way later than I should have two nights in a row). Had some mega golds to ID and got a butt load of dyes, no black tho. Purple dye count is approaching 100 btw.

I have my Mesmer pretty far. Just about up to the Desolation in NF. Got as far as Altrumm Ruins in Factions, and she got a run from someone (probably Dave) way back when in Prophecies... just skipped over the Jungle. Or maybe I did it myself with Todd's account... I can't remember. Either way... my options are opening up a little bit, and man is she fun to play with the Discord Nec's. :)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yep, my Mes has finished them all.. Just finished War in Kryta. Helped Dev farm for his title. Now to go get some good elites for the Mes.

The Promise Build is quite fun.. Didn't we do a Echo, Arcane Echo Assassin build one time.. Nothing like 6 Assassins whooping the Char..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
7 Year Celebration..
Getting some nice drops farming Vattiers, got a Q9 Dragonic Aegis from Zaishen Chest, all kinds of dyes. Not a bad day!:lol::lol: