Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
If any of you guys could spare some 400 Tanned Hides it would help me a lot... Anyone know if they got any in inventory?

BTW, on the Survivor, i'm half way there, a little over 600,000 so far :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Boney, check with Aaron and Todd and see if they have any extra to spare. I have been helping Dev out quite a bit. Dev needs one last Armor and then some weapons. We got his Tormented Weapon, so a crap load of Destroyer Weapons or Oppressor Weapons. BTW: Rubies and Sapphires were selling for 10K last nite from the Merchant. If you have them in storage might want to sell them off..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
You got quite a few pretty good drops. BTW: Spent some plat and ecto for the Eternal Ale Hound title! Finger still sore from clicking so many alcohols!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Dev, we should get these books to to help with Kurzick and Luxon Title Tracks. Throw in some Vanquishing Runs we won't get bored to much..
■Turning in Young Heroes of Tyria and Shiro's Return books awards a varying number of title points, depending on how complete the book was when turned in. They can earn up to 90,000 title points for a complete Young Heroes of Tyria, and up to 120,000 points for a complete Shiro's Return.