UE3 - UDK Gaming simulations startup looking for contractors (Take 2)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

djepyon

Jul 2, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I need an unreal developer to assist in building a training simulation. The content itself will probably focused around the pharmaceutical industry. Right now the need is for a prototype. If the prototype gains traction (we're expecting that it will) when its showcased then we'll have a need for a full scale project. This means a potentially a long term relationship with a contractor.

We'll have several needs before we're through, but currently we have a level being designed that we need implemented into Unreal editor and we need to have a system of character dialog created. Thus you you should be familiar in unrealscript and the various tools of the Unreal SDK. Asset creation will not be your responsibility, but you may need to advise on the proper importation of assets into Unreal.

I'm a seasoned developer myself so my expectations are always very realistic when it comes to development projects. As I'm very technical you wont have any challenges trying to extract the project needs out of me as a client.

We'll be taking an iterative approach to building this project - no big up front planning (it always changes anyways, right?). We'll be hourly so refactoring and changing things shouldn't be an issue from a compensation perspective.

Thanks! Please respond to this thread if you're interested.