P90X BuFers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 6, 2004
I'm just going over a few cd's and doing a few of them here and there...this is going to be BRUTAL!!!! Ab Ripper X=RIP!

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
I've been taking some supplements to boost the process. I take a pre workout supplement, whey protein and immediately after my workout a creatine recovery drink.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Training your upper chest is the best part of working out and it's the most attractive part of the masculine body next to something else, that's what she said.

I'm fairly certain the average girl doesn't consider the penis the 2nd most attractive part of the male body.

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
really? Who gives a ****. I don't ****ing care anymore. Women are too annoying and troublesome nowadays.

Best to just find a decent looking chick that is a little chubby and play with her before moving on.

It's definitely women that are the problem, not the misogynists who date the wrong women for a meaningful relationship and are only concerned w/ a wet dick. Here is a hint: in this equation, the only constant is you.

~ Jason

dirtmcgirt

dirtmcgirt
Apr 5, 2005
Durham
I just read the tags for this thread and literally rofl'd.
"Kanthams penis"
"fat video gamers need to exercise"
"fatties buy games from steam"
Haha these are so unrelated.

Mar 6, 2004
Any BuFers on the X? I wanna know how many of you have tried, completed or are in the process of completing the P90X program. Don't be afraid to post results either.
I'm on day 70, and so far I love the program. I'm gonna start my second round about May 20th, and I'm planning on putting more focus on my core. It's tough for guys with bad ab genetics. I've got about 10% body fat, I'm 6'2", 185 and even after 70 days of ab ripper x my 6 pack only wants to show when I flex my stomach. Other than that, I've had some awesome results.

So how is it going now? i have not started yet like i said back in May. Didn't think i was ready....i been at the gym for 5 and a half months now, lost 30 pounds and 7 inches along the waist. I go to the gym 10 hours a week, i was gonna do 15 but what is the point? i'll be on p90x in a few months. I'm at gooflife fitness now. ANyway i bumped this thread to say in the fall of this month there is a new P90X coming out called P90X MC2. MC2 means muscle confusion 2. So to anyone on a p90X, get ready for a whole new sweat! I saw a few youtube clips of a few of the excercises, it looks crazy!

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006

This pretty much hits it on the head. I would further add that while you can do better (in the long run) by picking your own workouts and using websites like his for advice and encouragement, that is a lot more time and effort that most people simply aren't willing (or able) to invest. Working out for an hour a day is already hard enough and having a simple, consistent video is REALLY nice. I think that something like P90X (or anything else that does a good job) is a great starting point to introduce people to things, and that they should afterwards go off on their own. But for like $80, it's not bad at all.

KaL976

*nubcake*
Nov 28, 2003
Cardiff | UK
Visit site
This pretty much hits it on the head. I would further add that while you can do better (in the long run) by picking your own workouts and using websites like his for advice and encouragement, that is a lot more time and effort that most people simply aren't willing (or able) to invest. Working out for an hour a day is already hard enough and having a simple, consistent video is REALLY nice. I think that something like P90X (or anything else that does a good job) is a great starting point to introduce people to things, and that they should afterwards go off on their own. But for like $80, it's not bad at all.

I guess if you're highly paid & super busy it's much easier to buy the P90X DVDs than look on the internet for free alternatives that will grow with you as you progress, [if that's your goal] rather than shelling out again for the next lot of DVDs.

Mar 6, 2004
I guess if you're highly paid & super busy it's much easier to buy the P90X DVDs than look on the internet for free alternatives that will grow with you as you progress, [if that's your goal] rather than shelling out again for the next lot of DVDs.

I paid for mine.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I have a simple P90.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 400px-P90_Cyprus.jpg
    400px-P90_Cyprus.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 30

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
I think few people realize that there is a prequel to P90X for us weaker folk. Simply called P90 or Power 90. I was thinking about trying it myself.

But I've been getting some pretty good workouts from my weekly kickball games. :D