Trouble with Bender Model

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Canadaman

Feb 12, 2001
Southern Cal
Visit site
I downloaded Slyrr's Bender model (and it is REALLY funny! www.planetquake.com/polycount) and installed it, UMOD style, on my PC and Mac. So I tried a LAN game. No Bender. He's invisible.
Then Slyrr posted Mr.Burns with a little note: to get it working you needed to add some ServerPackage entries to unrealtournament.ini. Great! Still didn't work.
I did a little digging. Bender was missing from the manifest.ini files on the Mac. So I added them. Partly works. When the PC serves, the Mac can use the bender model. But Bender's voice menu's are blank. And the PC can't be Bender or the Mac can't connect. Roughly the same in reverse when the Mac hosts.

Any ideas on this? I'm stumped. All the files seem to be in the right place. I tried it Mac to Mac at a friends with the same results. Haven't tried it PC to PC yet.

Canadaman