SpeeechPad v0.51

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Harper [Jgkdo]

Feb 8, 2004
it just takes the command and executes it as if you typed it into the console
I think that's the problem, commands seperated by "|" doesn't seem to work in the console, for example typing
Code:
say Hello | say Bye
would result in a output of
Code:
Hello | say Bye

Burger

Lookin' down the iron-sights...
Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Before I configured speechpad, I had 10 commands on the numberpad (including 0) and the three Commands shown in my other post were there. They seemed to work before, but don't now. I'll do some console/speechpad testing and get back to you.

Burger

Lookin' down the iron-sights...
Aug 9, 2004
Brisbane, Australia
Ok, after some testing and further fiddleing around, i have found a way to do it!

I was thinking a while back about one command doing a few things at a time, and since Speechpad doesn't seem to like the "|" character I had a look at .cfg files. If you set up the speechpad command with:
'exec filename.cfg' (change 'filename' with Dropclaymore.cfg' or something)
and in the .cfg file (use notepad to create file) have the line:
'mutate claymore|mutate direction Planting claymore, facing %C!'
(This is what I have. You can write what you want.)

So when the 'exec dropclaymore.cfg' command is given (can be typed @ console) the commands in the .cfg file will be carried out. Yay!

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
The problem with exec files is that there's a slight pause as they are read from the hard disk, which can be annoying especially if you've got a lot of commands in it. It's not a difficult fix though, and believe it or not I am working on a new version ;).