help with setup of mods/mutators

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

joggernaut

so many ideas, so little skill
Apr 12, 2004
feasterville, pa
hello. i'm looking for someone to help me with a GOTY server. i recently rented the server, and knowing nothing about it, but how to kick ass, i'm at a loss. i would like somone to add the following: monsterhunt, disgraced, climber2000, rocketx, utj mutator,and maybe some u4e weapons too. i'm willing to pay someone for their time and effort. feel free to email me at ttkjoggernaut@aol.com
i don't know if all these things will screw with one another, but i'd like to see what it would be like. everything but the climber2000 can be set as default...i think (if possible) i'd only like it to show up on dm/tdm maps.
i'm hoping to have monsterhunt, and dm or tdm maps on the same server.
thanks in advance, and happy holidays. doug ;)