Assault bot pathing, help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dale2

Mar 9, 2006
So, I just finished new assault map for UT99.It is very big map with helicopters.Now I have some troubles with bots pathing.
Because map is very big I put the path nodes by hands.Very simple. So bots routes have minimum variants, only streight path.
As so as: player start - several path nodes - lift exit - lift center - lift exit - several path nodes (about 40) - Fortstandart.
For defenders it is more simple: player start - path nodes - defense point near Fortstandart.
So, I see the very simple network after building.
I am very wondered by bots movement!
All bots move look like no network was build! They walking away from his network.
I typed "Verbose" and see the same about every bot:
"Necroth Orders Attack State Roaming Move Target None Alternate path None Enemy None"
And similar for defenders.
Help me please, I think it is some very simple thing that I miss.

Last edited: