Projectiles?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastie

Feb 8, 2005
I was really hoping this game would be something great but something really bothered me and Im not even sure if its a bug or not. I could not see the projectiles firing from my gun at all. All I would see was an occasional explosion hit the ground with a gren launcher and with the sniper weapon, nothing at all. Is this normal? Can I fix this? I sure hope so because I dont find it fun to play if i cant see where my shots are going.

[[Vash]]

.:Player:.
Feb 16, 2004
Florida
www.nobullclan.org
The sniper trail is missing, which is sad, but not critical to gameplay. Although I don't play UT XMP regularly enough to really say much. Hopefully this gets fixed as well at some point in future fixes/patches. Of course if it's just me that has this problem then it's a setting. So hopefully an answer comes soon.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
[[Vash]] said:
The sniper trail is missing, which is sad, but not critical to gameplay. Although I don't play UT XMP regularly enough to really say much. Hopefully this gets fixed as well at some point in future fixes/patches. Of course if it's just me that has this problem then it's a setting. So hopefully an answer comes soon.
the sniper trail is very very important to gameplay... it helps people learning to be the ranger know hwo far they are missing.

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Yeah Beastie you are correct the trails for some of the weapon fire is missing. It has yet to be properly implemented. It is a bug I guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.