Trespasser: Infiltration

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

b-boy_fuj

Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
Does anybody remembers trespasser? That was really a game. One of its kind. It reminds me so much of infiltration cause it is aiming toward realism. I finally found the working demo link to it and i got the demo. I am telling u, after 3 years, this game is the best piece of software i have ever had chance to play with. Give it a go and u wont be dissapointed. Demo size is only 30 mb so it shouldnt be problem for those with 56k either (im 56k too). My mind just blows it self out if i think about how would infiltration be with trespasser engine.

ftp://ftp.zdnet.com/gs/action/trespass/trespasser.zip

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Originally posted by b-boy_fuj
It reminds me so much of infiltration cause it is aiming toward realism.

last time i checked trespasser was about fighting dinosaurs
it's the best gaming example of how cool ideas can be totally ruined

})FA|Snake

Aug 5, 2000
Visit site
Tresspasser? you mean that horridly buggy piece of **** pushed on the unsuspecting public? That thing won "most horrid piece of **** of the year" award in every magizine i read

b-boy_fuj

Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
hmm....

Ok, thats your oppinion. But i think most of u peeps never played but read it instead. There are lots of people thinking inf sux too remember?

itskeiagain

Adept
Mar 12, 2001
I've played Trespasser, and thought it was pretty neat game at the time. That was like two or three years ago, though.
Since I moved from overseas back to Japan, I'd lost my copy of the game, and can't seem to be able to buy one here(and I haven't finished the game, yet:(). I'd love to play it again if I have the chance. It was pretty cool how you could pick up objects and stuff. The dinosaurs were pretty scary, too. :)

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Re: hmm....

Originally posted by b-boy_fuj
Ok, thats your oppinion. But i think most of u peeps never played but read it instead. There are lots of people thinking inf sux too remember?

Inf rox, this tresspasser game, I downloaded it, I played it and it fu<b></b>cking sucks.

b-boy_fuj

Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
hm..

For me inf rox (my opinion). Everybody have their own opinion. But there are lot of people that think inf is too realistic and that it is too hard(their opinion). U think trespasser sux and that is your opinion. And i think trespasser rocks (my opinion). Do u get it now?

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
Some really nice features, and they managed to use every last one of them badly.

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
Trespasser was merely a game who's main plot revolved around you trying to grope yourself with the 'floaty' hands.

What?!? Who?!? You mean there was actually a <b>game</b> behind that engine somewhere?

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
:lol:

The Tresspasser engine was unprecedentedly ambitious towards a "realistically" interactive world, but... well... it sucks.

Now if I got my way and INF was ported to the Die By The Sword engine... :D :p