AutoSwitchPriority

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I can't seem to wrap my brain around the whole AutoSwitchPriority chain of events ... I have a subclassed UT_Eightball (and no UT_Eightballs in my map actually, tho i'd like this to coexist ... ) but i need my subclass to be preferred over the standard one while in this map.

I put the AutoSwitchPriority to 9 (also tried it at 8) and Inv Group at 9 but i can't seem to get autoswitch to work (unless i've picked up no other weapons yet), either by running over the item or hitting my SelectBestWeapon bound mousebutton ...

Seems like maybe i need to add something to SpawnCopy but i'm not sure what. I notice there's a UpdateWeaponPriorities() in PlayerPawn; wonder if i should use that somehow?