Cool.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
The new forums are much better than the old...view counts etc are very welcome. But there must be a way to access the old posts, even if it involves writing a program to convert the formats...

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Originally posted by Frostblood
The new forums are much better than the old...view counts etc are very welcome. But there must be a way to access the old posts, even if it involves writing a program to convert the formats...

I agree....

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
Go to your profile, then edit options. At the bottom of that page you will see a bar that says"change" avatar.

I had to upload mine, because It wouldnt show any of the ones that are supposed to be already there.

digital-warrior

Awake...
Nov 3, 2001
tx
Visit site
OOOPPPSSS....You also have to check the button that says "use custom pic" or something like that, before it will upload it.
If not it wont upload....

The default is set to "no"
You must check "yes"

Hourences

Aug 29, 2000
Belgium/Holland/Sweden
www.Hourences.com
Mxtrmntr youve posted something ! :)

much more options here, so cooler, but yes we should still be able to see the old post
and the good thing too is that we have 1 large forum, so we only need 1 account for all the hosted forums, so it connects the differnt sites and communitys more, so more action, so cooler too :)

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
if we had the old stuff, it would slow this site down to buggery i tell you.

plus we'd still have all the oldies remanising about old times and resurecting threads.
its better this way.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
didnt replied to this thread.

well do we really need all these colors? i thought this color tick died in the 70's. oh well a few of you already lived in the 70's...

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Hourences
btw that possibilty to change the colour sheme is cool too :)
its in your options somewhere

well, today more pink or more green?

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by mister_cope
if we had the old stuff, it would slow this site down to buggery i tell you.

plus we'd still have all the oldies remanising about old times and resurecting threads.
its better this way.

Stop bein' reasonable! Whatever got into you?