I have taken over the Earth from Heaven in the name of God!

• Thread starter Archangel Michael
  • Start date
  • Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
"Love thine enemies; do good to those who hurt you."

I attended a Catholic school for six years. Read the Bible cover to cover. Let's rumble, God boy. :D

And yes, I'm referring to that Archangel Michael weirdo.

peachz

BANNED
Sep 7, 2001
Mmmm... zen....
I've gone to a Catholic school for 12 years, I'll take on everyone here. :D

AIIIEEE! My repressed sexuality is re-emerging! Must...have...sex...with...nearest...female... ::gurgle::

A

Archangel Michael

All you devils, fallen angels, and holy angels, read Daniel 12:1-3. It's about Me!
Saint Michael Jesus the Archangel
God the Holy Spirit

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Archangel Michael,

I don't know if this is your idea of a joke or not, but it's not funny.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Posing as a prophet/angel is bad, m'kay? I feel no vibes man, other than being disturbed by the inane "look at me I'm satanic" junk that keeps on coming up.

Anyways, Biology lab at 8 in the morning. Sleep. Have fun trolling I guess.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
I think he is just spamming the boards to generate traffic for his website that's listed in his profile. Just a hunch.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Lol - just checked out his page.

I like the new monkey cash ad banner... Nice to play when your waiting for a page to load.

Colors: Oh man, don't go there...

Music: An angel of God would know better.

Gotta love insomnia. Although perhaps God wanted me to laugh a little more today so he woke me up to check out this page... Who knows. I just hope I don't oversleep in the morning (if I do sleep) and miss my bio lab.

A

Archangel Michael

We are all spirits from Heaven

We are all spirits from Heaven. Are you headed back there? Watch my TV show in Midland sometime, channel 3 on MCTV cable:
Governor Michael Jesus the Archangel's Heavenly Intelligence Briefing. Visit Midland, the New Jerusalem, the City of Beautiful Churches. I'm praying for all of you that you might come to know Jesus Christ, the Father, and the Blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of Heaven and Earth.

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
I'm sorry. there's nothing holy about any of Michigan's cities. However, what you have done is to take something that is holy and taken it to such pervese extremes that it is not only now unholy, it is dellusional, and ridiculous. I can think of three other cases that probably started out like this, where the "leader" wound up getting poor mindless people killed and ended up dead themselves. Michigan already has a bad reputation because of Timothy Mcveigh and those freakin Michigan militia loonies. You really dont need to add you lunacy to the pot.

.....and Midland Michigan the holy city?!! Pffft. Whatever. :rolleyes: Been there. Aint' nothin' holy about it either. IF it was wiped of the map, would anyone really miss it?

Re: Listen up, Satanists and dorks!

Originally posted by Archangel Michael
I have come with power and authority in the Names of Yahweh God the Father and Jesus Christ to take the Devil, Bill Clinton, and his devils and demons into custody in Hell and the Bottomless Pit!
Tremble, you loser devils!

*smacks forhead*

Apparently God cant send a smart Angel. Now you say your going to put us in custidy in our own hell? In a bottomless pit? There are not bottemless pits in hell! Whats the point of having one? If you throw someone in, they just keep falling and never get hurt.

Ughh, again God you torment me with these stupid angles of yours. When will you learn? Besides, even if you somehow managed to put us in custidy in hell, you forget hells population as compared to heavens.

Hell:19,385,668,493,759,302,849,603,892,840,693 (and rising)

Heaven: 1,982 (steady at the momnent)

My demons, fallen agnles, and lost tortured souls greatly outnumber you and will free me so tying me up in the first place wont make a difference.

A

Archangel Michael

The whole Earth is my Church!

Lord Jesus Christ, touch these poor lost souls with Your love and compassion and convert them into saints that they might leave their delusions behind and come into the Light with their blind eyes opened, and their deaf ears unstopped. Thank You, Big Brother Jesus and Father Yahweh!
God the Holy Spirit
Saint Michael Jesus the Archangel
Viceroy of the United Domains Of Heaven

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Pleeeeeease stop replying to this thread so that it can die. :)

Seriously, resist the urge. Take your pointer off the reply button. Thank you.

If you didn't understand the above, keep reading. One of these should make sense:

Pleeeeeease stop replyin' t'this thread so thet it kin die. Seriously, resist th' urge. Take yer pointer off th' reply button, as enny fool kin plainly see. Thank yo'.

Pleeeeeease stop replyin' t'dis dread so's dat it kin die. Seriously, resist da damn urge. Snatch yo' pointa' off de reply button. 'S coo', bro. Dank ya'.

Pleeeeeease put the mockers on replyin' ter this fread so that it can die. Straight up, right, resist the bloomin' urge. Take yor pointer off the reply button. Thank yer.

PLEWEEEEE4SE SSTOP REPYLING TO THIA THREADS O TH4T IT CAN DEI. seriously, ressi trteh urge,,, t4ke yOr po1nter fof tyhe reply buttoj... tk u//

Pweeeeeease stop wepwying to this thwead so that it can die. Sewiouswy, wesist the uwge. Take youw pointew off the wepwy button, uh-hah-hah-hah. Dank you.

Goat Fucker

No Future!
Aug 18, 2000
Denmark
Visit site
Take youre s<b></b>hit elswhere preacher boy, you wont find an audience here, off all the forums you could have walked into, you just had to choose the one with the most Atheists and deviants...ohh the irony :D

And to you Thrash, desturbing devil talk? to you, yes maybe, to me Satan repricents something good.

DLL instaposted me there, i am in agreeance there, let this infested wound die.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Donn: Actually, I don't. I can't see smilies because I have to disable image loading so all the friggin' sig URLs that end up getting blocked by the on campus ISP don't show up in my blocked URL log... Remember? If they take disciplinary action, I lose scholarships and can't go to college anymore.

I just want to get away from all the jokes, the sarcasm, the insults, the trolling, and have serious discussions again. That doesn't happen too often anymore. Granted, you'll probably ask why I'm looking for it in here.... I'm not. I just noticed this was hitting the 3rd page and had something to do with my faith so I had better see what troll was trying to be annoying this time.