Problems with setting in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[SIC]Byronic

Dec 1, 2000
Hull, PQ
Visit site
Ok I had to reinstall my UT and all the bonus packs and updates. Now the problem I have is The sensitivity of the mouse and the mouse GUI ...What do I set it at? I had it at 6.00 before and the GUI was around half, but this time I did that and the mouse seemed not to be too responsive at all and this isn't good when playing instagib. I also have a question about what in the world is 'TskrMskins?' It seems to be something I have to download everytime I want to start a online game and it take forever to download and I have cable. This never happened before I had to reinstall so is there anything I should be downloading to remedy this please help.
Unreal how many settings there is when you have to reinstall UT, the reason I had to reinstall was because my othe motherboard went to a better place so to speak.....I would really appriecate so help.

Viking1

Highly Unstable
Aug 12, 2000
Winnipeg
www.cainsunited.net
The GUI mouse speed has nothing to do with your ingame mouse speed. You can set that one as high as you want. As for the ingame mouse speed, 6 is pretty high. Should be very responsive. Sounds like you need to go into your Windows mouse settings and turn up the sensitivity in there. That will aalso speed it up in UT.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
GUI speed is the speed of the mouse courser on the interface

Sensitivy: It varies from player to player and from mouse to mouse. As a thumbs rule you should be able to make a 180 degrees turn within the width of the mousepad. Try 4 and see how much of the pad is left or what you still need