Anti-AVRIL, Worm weapon replacer does not work.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Me and Smelly played a game last night, the bots were dodging from a mess-up in the ut2004. ini folder, they dodge a bit but hit less.

Smelly took his helicopter/predator(we use Air Power) and flew it around, I flew my banshee, then we were clobbered by around 10 bots all using AVRILs, we can kill only so many, it's like when you kill one, three more get you from the back, it's almost impossible to dodge them in a map like Dawn.

The Worm weapon replacer dosen't work, I can see every weapon, except for the Sniper Rifle, Lighting Gun, AVRIL and the super weapons, I can only select the weapons one by one, but can't do anything with them, weird!

Where can I find a AVRIL-remover or how can I make the mod work?

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Hmm...looks like something's broken on your HUD. Let's see: does your configuration window look like this:
[SCREENSHOT]http://users.skynet.be/golden_dragon/menu.JPG[/SCREENSHOT]

The lightning gun and the superweapons are reachable by dragging down the bar on the right, and you should be able to click on the arrows next to the weapons to change these. Does that work for you?

Oh, and there aren't helicopters and banshees in UT2004. Is this another MOD you're using, or do you mean 'raptor' and 'cicada'?

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
We do have Predators and Banshees, there is a banshee mod for ut2004, but we also have the Cicada. Look for 'Banshee' or 'Air Power/Navy' mutators.

I click the arrows but there is no drop-down list, I can only make the arrow point up, I seem to have only the Shock Rifle, Rocket Launcher, Minigun, Flak Cannon, Link Gun, Assault Rifle, Mine Layer, Grenade Layer and Shield Gun.

Last edited:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Looks like a bug to me. Maybe these suggestions help, but it are long shots...
-update to the latest patch (3323 at the moment)
-most mod's and mutators are unofficial, so they're bound to have some errors in them that could cause them to not work with others. Try out if 'just' the weapon replacer works.
-(if all else fails) re-install UT2004

Last edited:

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Dark Pulse said:
Did anyone else catch the umlaut in Tale's post? :D
Ehm...no? My dictionary fails me, but if it's the ï of reïnstall...then it's fixed. That's just a commonly used Dutch marker that shows the beginning of a new syllable. Pay no attention to it, and it'll go away ;)