Getting Married!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
confused.jpg

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
In all seriousness, I'm back with my island girl... living the life of a gluttonous dog is not for me. Should never have left this girl in the first place. I'm a lucky man. She's a Studio Art major at a UC school. Plus, our anniversary is Cinco de Mayo.... and when you live this close to Mexico, that is AWESOME. I'm fortunate that karma bitch-slapped me in the third eye with lightning quickness, otherwise I'd have lost this girl for good.

PUSSEY!!

Dozey

The Cleaner of Sunspire, Mapper
In all seriousness, I'm back with my island girl... living the life of a gluttonous dog is not for me. Should never have left this girl in the first place. I'm a lucky man. She's a Studio Art major at a UC school. Plus, our anniversary is Cinco de Mayo.... and when you live this close to Mexico, that is AWESOME. I'm fortunate that karma bitch-slapped me in the third eye with lightning quickness, otherwise I'd have lost this girl for good.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME STORY BRO :D :D

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
Nope. I actually have BBA on G+ and he posted that image.

This is just getting to be more and more ridiculous. Now you would have me believe that three people use Google+? I wasn't born yesterday son.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Google+ is the new Facebook. Facebook is the new MySpace full of fucktards and idiots.
This is true. Also, Facebook is full of spying on you while you're reading stupid articles on news sites and idiotic games that are not worth playing.