Reminder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Testing your hypothesis.

Last edited by a moderator:

FuLLBLeeD

fart
Jan 23, 2008
Kansas
awwsmack.org
It is severely depressing knowing how completely retarded my favorite game series fanbase is. Hermskii should be playing Call of Duty or writing Naruto fan fiction or something.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Feel free to suggest something. However, banning people isn't going to improve things :p

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I think posting goatse will get you banned quicker than anyone posting their opinion. Also it's lucky my six year old didn't see that. And if you're wondering you reported you, it was me (and probably a few others).

haha oh man you might have to explain human anatomy to your six your old

I wonder what would happen if you had to explain some of the shit you post about. Or why you have some creepy Asian fetish.

Also, wtf, Swarthy is still around?

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
The goatse thing use to be shocking until a friend showed me the Fist Forum. The goatse guy is out done by some of the guys there by a long shot. Seriously mental shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.