Need UT 2004 FRAG MOVIE SITES

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

X0Rn

MadmonkeY
Feb 13, 2006
India
Hey ppl can someone mention some good ut2004 movie sites.......... where i can find all the best ut2004 frag movies and download with decent speeds.

X0Rn

MadmonkeY
Feb 13, 2006
India
Woot woot woot......... r u taking to me kitty !

I know aBt this own-age site.I also know it has the most no. of gaming movies ...........but still i hate downloading from here.......cause most of the files linked here are uploaded on filefront and filefront gives me highest download speed @5kbps/sec.So could u mention any other site.

Last edited:

X0Rn

MadmonkeY
Feb 13, 2006
India
The Levitation Site is Good But u jst cant find all the good movies there....... only a few movies are available........any other site !

Nereid

・ ω ・
Apr 15, 2003
Vancouver
CTLB wasn't that great though, imo.

Actually, I find that most UT2004 movies aren't as impressive as Quake 3 movies. AnnihilatioN, Get Quaked 3, and Mercurial come to mind. Some, of course, are up there, such as Finnish It.

Last edited:

X0Rn

MadmonkeY
Feb 13, 2006
India
u r right kitty ..................some quake 3 movies are awesome like mercurial, get quaked 1 and 3......etc etc.