Well I give up.....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide_King

Nov 25, 1999
Visit site
I dunno after about a week of trying I still cannot get UT to run well in a on-line game. For some reason it always runs crappy. The best I have been able to get from UT is around a 350-400 ping. When playing with this ping over my 56k modem it is playable, but just BARELY. Plus I keep getting killed because of the lag. Its almost pointless. Well I won't return the game since I like the single player game and because I might be changing ISPs or getting a faster modem like cable. Hopefully sometime soon I will be able to get this thing to work for me. I don't think I'll be able to do it with my current set-up though. I don't blaim Epic the net code is prolly fine. For some reason though my connection over multi-player is messed up. I use Earthlink and I can brose the web and download ok but games over the net suck for me. I will have to look into Cable modem. Right now they have the service near me for 30/month.

------------------
The only time you must worry about is the one that strikes at six!

Status
Not open for further replies.