LMS camping = ???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[UJE]Crakdeala

doGlike
Sep 14, 2000
Alcatraz
oblivion.jamempire.com
Being tired of fetching weapons all the time :), I recently picked up LMS. Obviously, there is alot of camping at roofs and stuff. I don't do that. What I like to do however is assume a tactical position.

Examples: in Liandri I like to take a height advantage, firing the ripper into hallways and combo-ing into the arena. In Deck, I like to stay in the hallway where the flak and rifle are in ordinary DM. When there are only 2 or 3 left I start walking around.

Is this camping?

Granted, it might not be the most skillful way to win, but I am certainly out there and ppl can frag me. Its quite easy to load up on rockets and jump in front/behind of me.

Rev.Whoopass

Sperm Bot
Aug 5, 2000
Connecticut
Visit site
I'd agree with Lord Dragon.Usually when someone sits around and let's other peoples lives go down,the people who are out often tell the others where the guy/girl is hiding.
I try not to combo an "area",I tend to pick out one person at a time,and go from there.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Having played my first game of LMS tonight with Lord_Khaine, I now declare myself an authority on the subject (laughs). I agree with you Lord Dragon.

Aug 7, 2000
I also agree........although I don't like LMS.......just for the reason everyone's hiding.........

It's fun in a big level though.............

-Revenant

Robo-Junkie

Ghost of Robo-Past
Apr 30, 2000
IN
Maybe most of those hiding are high pingers scared to come out becuz of the lpb's who spam the shock rifle! I know I am!