AntiTCC 2009 Compatibility

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com

Last edited:

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
No trouble at all.
I should have picked up on those old commands years ago as they are a drag over from UT2003's GUIPages :D

{SAP}DarkAvenger

Apr 5, 2009
Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place for this question, and feel free to move or remove it and/or direct me to the proper place for this.

I would like to ask ProAsm something about the TeamCaptains mutator. We use sentinels on our servers and when the voting comes up it shows the sentinels as part of the pool of players to be voted upon. We can ignore them but even if we do we still have to wait for the timeout to continue playing, and it doesn't bring up the mapvote menu so we have to play with a random map.

Is there a way to make sure the players being voted are real players so that it would ignore the sentinels during the teamcaptains vote? Perhaps they would have to have an IP address or a GUID?

Thanks for the cool mods/mutators you guys provide.

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
There is always the possiblity of a clash between 2 or more mutators and unless one makes fresh release of all mutators, achieving compatibility is often not possible.
However having said this, TeamCaptains does have an option to try and overcome this problem but no guarentees can be given :)

bUT2VotePopup=True
This will allow TeamCaptains to search for the presence of UT2Vote55 and above and if found, request it not to auto popup its menu at game end so as to allow TeamCaptains to do its Team Selection.
Once TeamCaptains has completed its Team selection, a request will be sent to UT2Vote to popup its menu.

bMapvotePopup=True
This will do exactly as above but for the internal Mapvote.

{SAP}DarkAvenger

Apr 5, 2009
Yes, I have those set to 'True', but the problem resides in that TeamCaptains doesn't recognized when the team vote is complete due to it not treating the sentinels as non-players. Therefore the mapvote menu never appears.

That does give me an idea though. I will try setting the value to 'False' to see if we can at least vote for the map after choosing the teams.

Thanks

P.S. -- after your latest update I see a value in the INI file called 'FixedCaptains=' but it's not documented in your TeamCaptains.htm file. How is that used?

ProAsm

Mar 20, 2002
www.proasm.com
mmm that was used during debug and testing and removed on release.
Just ignore it :)
Something you can try is when you need the votemenu type in the console:
Mutate ContinueEscape
Beware its case sensistive and is a debug command but should still work.