cd copy question...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

drumber

Nov 10, 1999
North Hollywood, Ca., USA
Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4 or Sony CD Extreme.

Can't seem to make a temporary copy on the hard drive.

The option is greyed out, can't check it. Tried with Sony CD Extreme and it would give me 'not enough room in destination directory'. Seems that it's not going to be enabled until I find out why it's not recognizing the space avaliable.

There's 8 gigs free on one partition and 9 gigs free on another partition. On C drive there's not much space 'cause it's just a 2 gig drive for Windows only.

I've changed the destination directory from the default of C:\Windows\Temp to another folder on one of the other drives a couple of times and no go. Even if I make sure there's enough space on C drive, it won't work.

Is there something I need to do to create another folder that'll be recognized properly other than just right click and create 'new folder'?

(Unreal Tournament rocks. See, UT related) :D

drumber

Nov 10, 1999
North Hollywood, Ca., USA
Oh fer krise sake...

I guess I needed to open the cd copy program, THEN insert the cd and let it do an 'ability to read and write data test' automatically. I've always been tryin' it with the cd already in there(DOH). Works fine now.:D

I knew it'd be something stupid like that.

thanks for tryin' :)