*CALLING ALL MEMBERS* >> Infiltration must be #1!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WizBiz

GHOST Commander
Apr 28, 2000
USA
ghost.clanpages.com
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>THIS ISN'T ENOUGH! 4% is a big margin. TO sux. It doesn't deserve to be the Mod of the Year! INF needs more votes. I don't care how we get them, as long as we do.[/quote]

Woa.... Your starting to sound like Al Gore! ;) Next you will be calling for the count of all dimpled chads! BTW... Inf got my vote.

-WizBiz

http://ghost.clanpages.com

p-niiice

Oct 23, 2000
I voted at home and work...heheh ;)

pniicesig1.gif

HanD_of_DarKNesS

Evil Bastard
May 23, 2000
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
It's Over

Well, it seems ModSquad has closed the poll. I don't think we won, but we definately gave TO a run for it's money, and made our presence known. If the ModSquad team doesn't mention the huge numbers of INF votes over everything but TO, I will be very dissapointed.

As for "sounding like Al Gore", I'm a Macintosh user (have been since I was 4), and I know that if you don't fight for things, than they tend to disappear. And INF is worth the fight! :D

DarKNesS=.gif

For you, the end is near.

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
good job guys, now if we can keep .mojo.the.bad from scaring away the newbies, we'll have TO beat next time! GOOD JOB!

Guns have a point-and-click interface-
Lord Perrin