The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Nice boobs and a nice plump butt. Where can i find a girl like that for free :(

EDIT: And that slap on the ass just made me set a new record in yardage if you know what I mean :eek: MMM jiggle

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Fake, both videos are fake. Who the hell reads the back of a cereal box for more than 7 seconds.

A lot of people? What the hell else are you meant to do whilst eating cereal?
Hell it's one of the few times you it's socially acceptable to have some reading material on the table whilst having a meal.

That said i'm also fairly sure they're both fake in sof ar as they were pre planned but, i'm also fairly sure she really did hit him pretty hard and that he really did slap her far harder than necessary too.

Edit- The tags for the video on break are amusing. :)
related Tags: said:
ass, cream, girlfriend, pie, revenge, slapped

Last edited:
hilariousbballfan.gif

[VaLkyR]Anubis

Foregone Destruction
Jan 20, 2008
Gaia
www.youtube.com
In case anyone's interested in the original vids;

Bash
The revenge

What pisses me off is how the chick whines after getting pied. You freaking plainly hit that dude over the head with a frying pan and laugh about it, and cry about getting slapped on the bum?! Give me a break.

(unless she severely injured herself on the fall, at which you may ignore my comment)
This was very amusing!:lol: