Need help with enhanced sniper mutator on LAN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Fragzilla

Jan 3, 2004
I have been playing with the enhanced sniper mutator for a year or so on single player and it works flawlessly. Recently I have tried using it on a LAN with my computer as the server and it does not work. It will display the new crosshair and will show a zoom value of xx, but it does not actually zoom in. I tried adding the line "serverpackages=enhancedsniper" to the .ini and now it causes a fatal error that says unable to find enhanced sniper. I have also added the strings to the manifest.

Any help would be appreciated. I am running GOTYE 436.

Many Thanks
Fragzilla

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Maybe it has no online code? Not all weapons will work as flawlwssly online as they do offline.

Wises

Sep 15, 2008
Maybe it has no online code? Not all weapons will work as flawlwssly online as they do offline.

Does anyone know who the developer of this mod is?....

I would like to contact them and see if there is a wasy of using this mod through server side