Who are you going to vote for this year and why is it Obama?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Not gonna vote this year and I'm not gonna complain either way :) I'm white, unmarried, and live within my means. I'm gonna be okay.

I will, however, continue to change which cups I use every morning at 7-11 for coffee. Sometimes I use blue for Obama and sometimes the red Romney cup, and each time I stand in line I hold my selection with pride and glare at everyone else, making sure to poise my chin just a little bit upward.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
ktprezhl1008.jpg

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
Not gonna vote this year and I'm not gonna complain either way :) I'm white, unmarried, and live within my means. I'm gonna be okay.

I will, however, continue to change which cups I use every morning at 7-11 for coffee. Sometimes I use blue for Obama and sometimes the red Romney cup, and each time I stand in line I hold my selection with pride and glare at everyone else, making sure to poise my chin just a little bit upward.

...starbucks?