BeyondUnreal and Epic Teamup For Titan Giveaway!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnT

Mar 1, 2009
Hi, I'm a fan of Unreal since the first game, but haven't had the chance to try out UT3, so, to win this would be neat. Thanks! :)

Swiffle

Mar 1, 2009
hello beyondunreal
lurked here and looked at news on and off for some time. i miss ut99 and ut2k4 a lot :[ good luck all

jayoplus

Feb 20, 2008
Already own the game as well. Just wanted to add that this is really cool what you guys are doing. :)

renegadeavenger

Mar 1, 2009
Hi, I played all the UT's and have them on PC but haven't really tried UT3 on the PC. Would be awesome if I end up winning a copy from here.

thanks beyondunreal.com

Zero_Armada

Mar 1, 2009
I own the game (and proud of it), however my brother would like this game as well. It'd be a great gift for him, especially since he is working on game design. Also, he needs to play more FPSs.

konfuzed

Mar 1, 2009
I'm yet another poster who loved UT (maybe my most played game ever) but doesn't have UT3. Very cool contest.

piippo

level designer
Mar 1, 2009
EU
Hi, first post here, but I've been fan of the UT series since the first one came out. Looking around, and level editing sections seems to be well packed, so I'll guess well meet more there then :)

yuriprym1

Mar 1, 2009
hey this is my first post this fourm looks cool and all i have played but that was on my friend computer and it was fun :D.

Alhanalem

Teammember on UT3JB Bangaa Bishop
Feb 21, 2002
Ivalice
(not entry)

We've got a pretty cool community guys, so even if you don't catch onto the game, give the forums a once-over. We're pretty fun loving around here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.