Gunreal Beta Available

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Gunreal unloads fourteen new weapons, an inventory system, stamina, dynamic accuracy, and many more features to Unreal Tournament 2004. A beta version has been released with the intent being mainly trying to iron out bugs and technical issues.

On the download page, you'll find the expected link along with a detailed video describing how to get started. You can find more pics and info in the release thread.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
You're mean. :D Just kidding. I get that remark a lot, along with others, "OMG YOU STILL HAVE DIALUP?" or "Wtf, you have a 7900 pci-e, 2 gigs of ddr2 ram, a super fast processor, but you don't have broadband yet?"

Anyway, back to topic:

The premise of this game whispers "tactical mod, tactical mod" in my ears, but I can't make any final judgments until I get the opportunity to try out the mod.

BoneofFear

The American Dying Machine
Jul 14, 2004
IN DA CHOPPA!
www.myspace.com
You look at the Heavy Rocket Launcher and you think tactical?

Don't see how Acid Pistols or The Destroyer (isn't that the name of both the band that George Therogood plays for and Children's Baseball team the same guy coaches?) as Tactical and more of weapons you'd probably find in a Command and Conquer Renegade Mod.What!?Dispite it's bug it's a good game.Just most people don't see it's true beauty.Wish I could say the same about Clive Barker Productions Clive Barker Presents From the Mind of Clive Barker Clive Barkers Jericho Bravo Rainbow GO GO GO!

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
"Tactical" != Modern day bullet weapons.

Not that Gunreal was designed to be tactical AFAIK.

Edit: George Thorogood and the Destroyers is the band you're looking for.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
I love this ! *boner* It's very cool to finally test this out! The pace speed wise is a tad sluggish like taking a brisk walk but otherwise "Chewing gum & Kickin ass" The Spammer and g-60 is my fave !

Last edited: