UT3DOM - The (Unofficially) Official UT3 Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WHIPperSNAPper

Mar 22, 2003
Visit site
I look forward to the mod and I'll probably put down Sins of a Solar Empire and play UT3 some once it's out. I just hope there's still people playing UT3 on the PC once it's released. Still, it will be nice if the PS3 crowd gets to try Domination.

Ignotium

Que hora es?
Apr 3, 2005
Madrid
Ok, so...
we'll have a media release very soon, we'll release a couple publicity screens and maybe a video or two. We're still working hard on the remaining maps and code.

We have no web page at the moment, only the forum over at meaaov (thank to the meaaov for their support). But we just created a worpress blog to at least have a place to post some updates in a more personal manner. I also updated the about section of it with the new member list, cause things changed a lot, and we'll even update this thread or create a new, fresh one.

All i can say, is that the maps play so god damn nice!

Cheers!

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
Yep. Maps are finally coming together, others are only now starting to show signs of life.

Tad sad we don't have as many inital mappers as we would like but well, we live with what we got.

Good stuff is coming folks.

Mr. UglyPants

2007 never existed, it was all a dream.
Aug 22, 2005
Canada... eh
I look forward to the mod and I'll probably put down Sins of a Solar Empire and play UT3 some once it's out. I just hope there's still people playing UT3 on the PC once it's released. Still, it will be nice if the PS3 crowd gets to try Domination.

Play Sins, it is AMAZING!

WHIPperSNAPper

Mar 22, 2003
Visit site
You can meet some other UT players who play sins on IRC. Come to irc.GameRadius.net #sinspug

On Ironclad Online I play as both "CenturionJixra" and "DirtySanchez".