Got NaPali now. Need a patch...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
So I bought Na Pali, but I think I need a patch or something. I cannot play the game in fullscreen mode (I hate to see windows while Im playing) and the creatures and objects all have bl0rked textures when they get too far away from me..

Hellscrag???

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
Hang on a minute...

No that's no way near how to do it. I thought it was that link which led to a Na Pali / 226 amalgamation fix that I used.

What's going on here?

creatoR: I think I still have the zip I downloaded, I can send it to you.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I guess I missed it, thanx..

Btw, I already mastered it. Napali is a bit easy, the levels don't get that tough..

Oh, one more thing. Are there any Napali based SP levels (or is there a place you know of, where I can get some)? With spiders, marines and stuff?

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
There is one more thing I don't get..
Why does the manual say I have to posses either UT or Unreal to play the mission pack? I got both of them, but I don't see why this is necessary. NaPali has its own directory and system files..

Hellscrag

UnrealSP'er
Nov 10, 1999
Bristol, England
www.hellscrag.net
Ya

Legal reasons I should think, so they could call it a mission pack, and to encourage ppl to buy Unreal and UT :)

Umm yes it is fairly easy. Never mind. As to extra maps, Nali City has a small number of DM but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.