A Challenge to the OT forumers.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2000
London
www.mox-guild.com
I don't know about you guys but I'm pretty bored of the ads flashing above the site. Same old same old.

So I am starting a competition.

I want all of you guys with your 1337 photoshop skills to come up with gif banners that will make me (and the rest of the population of these forums) laugh, smirk, or even occasionly cringe.

Possible topics include items like "Tool. The other white meat",
"Goddamn it Worf, shut up already", "TWD, really, you're not a dragon" or even "Beerbaron, get a decent razor" ;)

I'm sure you guys can come up with better ones.

The top 5 or so that I (and probably a few of my fellow mods) think are the creme de la creme I will pay for to be put in rotation at the top of the forums.
If there all really damn good that we can't decide we'll probably start a poll or something.
SC tried a long time ago to get something like this going (anyone remember "CHRYSt's Love Scents"?) and it didn't quite take off, so heres hoping it will work this time.
Right click on any of the banners to get an idea of the size and dimensions.

Competition finishs the end of Feb (or thereabouts).

Get cracking!

desperado

Dec 29, 1999
q
Visit site
Install ad muncher or any other ad blocker, you wont have to look at them anymore ;)

Just don't forget to click on the link from time to time to support BU

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
ButtsAd.gif

[DuX]HatesStilts

Jan 19, 2004
YAHhha!!!

Teh DuX caln will porwocliam hour grateness afnd oUr AIRBOINKSTIN tacticaticaitcics tehat well purt the oether calsns to shame.

DuX - We neveer sleep cause wea lways creeep

Keepin it on the down lo

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I just did it on PS then improted into Gif movie gear. Very simple program that stays with in the gif domain. It creates comparable files sizes to other programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.