Liquid SiN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Sorry I left like that.. I just feel that with the lag I was getting not to mention my high ping due to an optimizer someone sugested It was not a fair setup.. I have a pet peave when it comes to playing online with someone on a cable modem Isdn or DSL .. Don't hate me for that, its just not logical for a 56k trying to keep up with that kind of connection.. Its like setting a Volkswagon Bug next to a Lambragini.. Who do you think would win that race..was good to see you though /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Hey dude no big deal, I understand. When I was on 56k though I loved playing LPB's..they were always a more satisfying kill. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please.

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

HAH!

but they whinge so much when you hand their arse back to them on a plate... ;)

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA PM_Bagpuss[PuF]
AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
Wielder of the Sacred Blackrock Baguette
"If there is anything bigger than my ego. I want it caught and shot"

Wingznut PEZ

Nov 30, 1999
Portland, OR, USA
Visit site
Ummm... didn't The-Wraith pass away? If so, then bringing back this thread (not to mention Psychomoggiebagpuss' comment) might be a bit distasteful.

bullet2.gif

Wingznut [PEZ]
ICQ #29598363
wingstrans.gif

[This message has been edited by Wingznut PEZ (edited 06-07-2000).]