GTW Alpha Preview for TribesV

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Random150

Random
Jun 14, 2004
The GTW is proud to announce the release of our Alpha release preview. This is small collection of videos that we have made. (Let the flaming of Random's kick ass video skills begin!) The video has three quality settings.

Download High Quality
Download Medium Quality
Download Low Quality

To view the video you will need the Lame MP3 codec and the xvid codec.
Download Lame MP3 Codec
Download Xvid Codec

GTW is now playable and features the majority of the GTW gameplay. We currently working on a release at the end of the week (minus any major problems).

Here is a preview pic of how load start the match. Two batterys are spawned in a random location near the switch (thats the old mesh). The players will then pick up the batterys and deploy the solar power generator and the inventory station.

gtw_alphapreview.jpg

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Well if those bitchies didn't halt the patch I might still play this game :l. My U2XMP heart feels for you guys :(.

FireCrack

May 25, 2004
Umm, probably a silly question. How can i download the lame binary, i can only see the source files in that link.