XSA1 opens up officially!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
The time has come to open up our little project officially. There's still alot to do but we're getting there, with time. It's a very time consuming project and since U2XMP is on it's edge it's not always too encouraging to start writing. Fear not, I and me fellow XSA1 dudes aiKo and Sun have sworn with blood that this project will be finnished sooner or later.

What is XSA1?

Well it's mainly a project I started writing on about half a year ago. First it was a project for a course in school, webdesigning. But my passion for the game made me keep writing for it even if the course was done. Soon, in the early planning stages I noticed this would be huge and cried out for help. aiKo and Sun picked up that call and have helped me since to continue working on XSA1.

Simply put, it's a U2XMP knowledge library, covering everything important there is to know about this game. Maybe in the future we'll get into UTXMP aswell but until then... keep fraggin'

site.jpg

Remember this project is still far from completed (it might not be the final site design) and I know the site has some glitches, broken links (and alot of spelling errors :s).

Oh, and the adress is http://www.xsa1.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 6, 2004
Well considering there has been quite a few new people playing u2xmp lately this is good news that you made this, thanks :D

Mar 6, 2004
I stopped playing xmp and started playing quake 3...giving xmp a long break for now (been near 2 weeks without playing a real game...except maybe 1-2 games). Besides, you lead in shooting in quake 3 just like xmp so i'm not a total noob :D

Last edited:

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
I just read through the content at your site. It is good stuff. Thank you. Not sure it will improve my game play, but at least I know what I ought to be doing and could be doing now. I have lots of practicing to do now! :)

Lopar-XL

Currently trying to mend my mind, etc.
Jul 8, 2005
USA
profile.imageshack.us
I am relieved to know that there are people still supporting this grand game of strategy, action and conquest. The idea of someone having a dream, a dream so intense that it burns within them and have friends to help them carry on the endeavor is quite a beautiful thing about humanity, I say. Thank you for chronicling XMP. Who knows, maybe someday some enterprising team will port this mod over into UE3/UT2007, now wouldn't that be sweet?:D They would need a knowledge base for what the game is made of, and you and your team are providing it.

All righty!

Status
Not open for further replies.