Slasher

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Allright, this is very rough and needs tons of tweekage. Im just not sure what I want to do with it, so Im open to suggestions.

Single shot. Alt fire is a 2x scope, primary fires a powerfull rocket if zoomed. Better against nodes and vehicles. Slasher mute gives everyone a slasher at spawn.

Attachments

• Slasher b1.zip
    9.5 KB · Views: 35

Kangus

Zombie on your pwn!
Jan 29, 2001
Illinois, USA
www.planetunreal.com
BUG: if you switch weapons before unzooming, you remain zoomed

functionally feels pretty good... you really need a different model though, and a different inventory number (ie not the overkill slot). Just suggestions since I know this beat was rushed because you were going in the field for a couple weeks & all.

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I would like a nice over the shoulder model. I will look into jacking another model up to try and make it fit.

I will move it to the RL slot. Im going to make it so you drop the weapon after firing. Dang I thought I got the zoomed bug.