Review Question

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
If a mod has multiple gametypes which vary widely, would you prefer to review the entire mod or the seperate gametypes?

rgx

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
What I would do in that case is review them separately and then at the end say "Overall....." and give a general mini-review of it.

The final score is always derived from the entire mod. say oone part of the mod got a 9 and one got a 3. It would average out to 6. However if the good part was really good, or the lousy part really lousy, that score could go 1.5 points either way depending on how good/lousy each part is.

What I mean is if there's a really good part and a lousy part the good part of the mod would be the saving grace of the final score. I'd probably give the thing an overall of 8 and say "However I wouldn't waste my time with part B cause it really is not worth your time" or something.

Hope you understood all that :)

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Something I said makes perfect sense?

:con:

all new arrivals to Hell are hereby instructed to bring your parkas. :D