DM-Sirea Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gnome

The Gnome that knows
Feb 23, 2003
Indianapolis
wormhole.tauniverse.com
Not the most unique style of map (but it looks good nonetheless, don't get me wrong), but it seems to play pretty well. The bots get snagged in a couple places (mainly at the trick jumps, but I saw them snag trying to go up ramps without jumping up onto the incline a couple times as well), but it's not a huge deal. I disagree with the player count, though, this thing could easily fit 12 people, maybe a couple more. It's a keeper for sure, nice work.

Nosnos

Nali
Jan 6, 2003
Stockholm
www.unrealnorth.com
Such a good in so many ways, but a couple of things stops me from playing it... First thing is that the Amp is missing, it's needed in a map of this size if "competitive players" like myself are going to play it... but an amp can be added, my biggest fear is that it's way to open and overscaled so that hitscan will be just way to dominating... it's kind of the same thing that happened to DM-Waisten... There need to be some vital areas that can be dominated by RL/Flak...

The craftmanship behind the map is awesome though, really impressed by how good it looks and that it still runs extremly well :)

Nosnos

Nali
Jan 6, 2003
Stockholm
www.unrealnorth.com
Well the layout is fine imo, nice connectivity and all, it's just a bit overscaled... look at a map like goose for example, plenty of tight areas where you need your flak and rl-skills to be on top ^^

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Good map but has potential to be even better, blah blah, said it several times already, see NaliCity, beta thread, etc. :p

I made a cramped map once, though it's for 1v1 and not 4v4... It's in my sig. /shameless