HELP, FHIv4.1 & RPG

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KZXten

Apr 2, 2005
MD
I'm trying to use Obsenery's MM with RPG and at the moment it seems as though things are fine but when getting artifacts I've noticed that you don't have adenaline!?!? Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help,

KZXten.

Come on in the waters fine :D KZXten's Frag Fest Soon to have FHIv4.1

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
are you using it with FHI? This is not an MM or RPG forum.

If you are using FHI, the new version has its own EXP capabilities. The readme file on the new FHI v4.1, or v4.0 should explain this, and what you can do to disable it so that you can use RPG.

KZXten

Apr 2, 2005
MD
I noticed the EXP capabilities but I'd like the ability to chose between extreme invasion and FHI then carry stats back and forth. This might not be atainable but it would give you the choice of a teamwork type game that's faster paced or a free for all that is a little slower paced and increases as the waves do.

I'm still trying to figure out the bandages and other items that you have in your inventory. I'm not sure where in the documentation that is, or if I'm missing that part of the docs.

Thanks,
KZXten

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Bandages give you 1 health each, Health packs give you 25 (I think) Boosters shoot you skyward, Teleporters teleport you to a random place in the map, Suicide Bombs kill you (I think they kill enemies, too), U damage packs give you double damage for a limited amount of time, and Obliterators kill EVERY SINGLE MONSTER (except bosses) in the map. I don't think I missed anything...

P.S. You get XP for obliterator kills. :)

KZXten

Apr 2, 2005
MD
I think I like the idea of FHI w/RPG system. Using FHI with it's own exp system restarts everytime I use it, or I don't have it configured correctly which could be the case.

What ever the case may be I like the RPG mod plugin anyway with the artifacts.

I'll give it a couple more tries before I just throw in the towel.

Thanks,
KZXten

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
KZXten said:
I'd like the ability to chose between extreme invasion and FHI then carry stats back and forth.
Thanks,
KZXten

When you mean choose, do you mean vote? ut2vote should be your answer for this. It has the capabilities of switching anything you want. you may have to use another mutator that they mention in their forum to make it all work. I use ut2vote, but not to the extent of what you want to do.

you can't use mmrpg with fhi because mmrpg is for extreme invasion. so you may actually not be able to do what you want to do.