Barack Obama is the Antichrist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Ah. American politics. Where facts, and good policies mean little and playground slapfights are winning strategies. Enjoy your election period folks :)

Right on time, DS shows up to shovel some dirt on the country as a whole.

So Deepsy, why don't you clarify that a little bit - would you say that elections in other countries are conducted in a gentlemanly fashion, with the candidates only using valid political arguments to support their platforms and drawing only upon entities with no political agenda whatsoever to support their campaign financially? :rolleyes:

ilkman

Mar 1, 2001
East coast
Our world has finite resources. the people who choose to war [rather than share] are the problem.

What about those who war on those who do not share? Or those who war on those who go the other way and steal from others?

War isn't a nice thing, but sometimes its necessary.

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Right on time, DS shows up to shovel some dirt on the country as a whole.

So Deepsy, why don't you clarify that a little bit - would you say that elections in other countries are conducted in a gentlemanly fashion, with the candidates only using valid political arguments to support their platforms and drawing only upon entities with no political agenda whatsoever to support their campaign financially? :rolleyes:

No, but only zimbabwe runs a more childish election.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Actually, I think Obama is the Anti-Santa Claus, if anything. He's the direct opposite, black, skinny, tall, he smokes, believes in rewarding bad children with other people's money, is definitely against coal, and he pretty much sells his friends out at the drop of a hat--"He's not the *insert name* that I knew"

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
No, but only zimbabwe runs a more childish election.

You're still using massive hyperbole, so I don't quite know how to argue against it. Obviously, Zimbabwe is a pretty poor comparison to the United States. And from what I've seen from reading about elections in France, Spain, & Italy - and having direct experience with elections in Canada and Honduras - is that any politician anywhere will do whatever it takes to get ahead. You could have made a serious observation about the stupid crap that goes on in our elections, but comparing us to a brutal dictatorship makes it sound, again, like the only purpose of your comment is to bash the U.S.

Iron Archer, that was too clever for you - what rhetoric-spewing pundit did you get it from?

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
No need to get worked up pine. You're still in a democracy... just ignore the arbitrary arrests, phone tapping and systematic controls when entering the country.

Of course you're right about political crap elsewhere. The world would do better without all that nonsense.

Actually, I think Obama is the Anti-Santa Claus, if anything. He's the direct opposite, black, skinny, tall, he smokes, believes in rewarding bad children with other people's money, is definitely against coal, and he pretty much sells his friends out at the drop of a hat--"He's not the *insert name* that I knew"

That sounds like Saint Nicola's (original name of Santa Claus) buddy. This guy's job is to whack the bottoms of those kids that have been bad during the year.

Attachments

• fr-images-coloriages-colorier-photo-saint-nicolas-et-pere-fouettard-p8927.png
    fr-images-coloriages-colorier-photo-saint-nicolas-et-pere-fouettard-p8927.png
    620.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
You're still using massive hyperbole, so I don't quite know how to argue against it. Obviously, Zimbabwe is a pretty poor comparison to the United States. And from what I've seen from reading about elections in France, Spain, & Italy - and having direct experience with elections in Canada and Honduras - is that any politician anywhere will do whatever it takes to get ahead. You could have made a serious observation about the stupid crap that goes on in our elections, but comparing us to a brutal dictatorship makes it sound, again, like the only purpose of your comment is to bash the U.S.

Iron Archer, that was too clever for you - what rhetoric-spewing pundit did you get it from?

Ok, let me rephrase it.
Your candidates are children, who avoid clever, witty, intelligent remarks about each other, based on the other candidates failings and instead use childish AOL troll like attempts of slapfest each other.

Oh and isn't comparing yourself to the worst kinda a pasttime by now? "Yeah we're losing freedoms but we're not as bad as China/Russia/etc etc".

Are my countries politicians much better? A little, but not much. We have a slightly tighter grip on our politicians. They still try to wriggle free and pull off their corrupt **** when we're not looking, but we still manage to somehow keep a grip on them.

I didn't comment on my countries politicians because this thread isn't about the UK. When the UK general elections come along, we'll all discuss how much of a **** G.Brown is, and what a condesending **** D.Cameron is, and question who the **** is the Lib Dem leader, cos I have no idea. That guy's PR is appauling.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
Your candidates are children, who avoid clever, witty, intelligent remarks about each other, based on the other candidates failings and instead use childish AOL troll like attempts of slapfest each other.
You obviously don't pay much attention (or look into) our polictics. This the first and only thing of this sort released this election season. Most of what I've seen so far, from both sides, has been pretty civil...

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
I could list more, but just disproving you once is fine. :)
you didn't disprove me at all. I just said the one posted here was the only one I've seen so far. And, just because they have a few jokes doesn't make them "children". You obviously haven't seen their seriously interviews then.

Poker

Anus Retentus
Apr 17, 2006
Santa Claus also is a notorious warmonger, rules the North Pole with no oversight, has no time for silly devices like Constitutions, thinks the filthy rich of America can barely survive because they're taxed so heavily, and has a vocabulary of at least fifty words, and that's not even including "ho ho ho".

Bulletproof analogy +1

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Santa Claus also is a notorious warmonger, rules the North Pole with no oversight, has no time for silly devices like Constitutions, thinks the filthy rich of America can barely survive because they're taxed so heavily, and has a vocabulary of at least fifty words, and that's not even including "ho ho ho".

Bulletproof analogy +1

actually I was just goofing with the Anti-Santa Claus thing...

anyways, here's a link to the blog Little Green Footballs, where the "The One" ad is shown and there are over 400 comments and no mention of Anti-Christ. In fact I didn't even make the connection until Al brought it up in this thread. In fact, if Al had even looked at the ad, he'd even see that Obama is being compared to God himself, parting the Red Sea for Moses.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30814_New_McCain_Ad-_The_One/comments/#ctop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.